By Lonely Planet, Ray Bartlett, Laura Crawford
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Japan is your passport to the main appropriate, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. store and dine in electrical Tokyo, discover Kyoto's beautiful temples and gardens, or hike the majestic Japan Alps; all along with your relied on commute significant other. Get to the center of Japan and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Japan commute Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable shuttle event - together with background, artwork, structure, literature, food, sake, onsen (hot springs), customs and etiquette, language and extra
- Free, handy pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 148 color maps
- Covers Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kansai, the Japan Alps, Hokkaido, Northern Honshu (Tohoku), Okinawa & the Southwest Islands, Kyushu, Shikoku, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Japan, our so much accomplished advisor to Japan, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Japan? try out Lonely Planet's detect Japan, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest points of interest.
- Looking for a consultant keen on Tokyo or Kyoto? try out Lonely Planet's Tokyo consultant and Kyoto consultant for a entire examine what each one of those towns has to provide; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized consultant fascinated about the can't-miss attractions for a fast trip.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.